Monday, September 19, 2011

Glee premieres tomorrow!


Finally, after so much waiting, one of my favorite shows ever comes back to television, TOMORROW!!! I am so excited, I could just burst with... Well, glee! ^_^

Since last September, I have been a pretty huge fan of Glee. The music, the characters, the story, I love it all.

I've done several reviews of certain episodes from season 2 on my regular blog, such as these:
Glee 2:8
Glee 2:10
Glee 2:11/ Glee 2:12
Glee 2:16
Glee 2:18
Glee 2:19
Glee 2:20

With this blog here, I intend to review every single episode from this new season every Wednesday, since the episodes air on Tuesday nights. I'm just warning you right now that I'll be giving my full opinion on each episode, so there will likely be plenty of spoiler material. If you're the type who doesn't like the surprise to be spoiled, don't read my reviews until after you've seen the episode yourself. If you're not that kind of person, well, be my guest!

I'm not sure how my posts will be structured yet, but I think there will be a summary of the plot, my reactions to certain characters and story lines, and how I rate each of the musical performances. I'm wondering whether I should implement some sort of grading or ratings system, so I know which episodes I liked best... Oh well. I'll decide that later. For now, I simply can't wait for tomorrow night! Yaaaaaaay!

I hope I get plenty of comments and opinions from fellow gleeks, so we can discuss the merits of each episode together. I'll be linking posts regularly to my Facebook, so maybe I'll see some of my friends around here. Hi there! Please, don't be shy! Follow me! Let's all gleek out together!

Bettina Levy

Coming up: Ep. 1~The Purple Piano Project.

2 comments:

  1. you should import all your old posts from your regular blog to this one. That would be cool.

    Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Funny One. ^_^

    I just linked to my old reviews instead of including them here because this is going to be a purely Season 3 review blog. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

    ReplyDelete