Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ep. 7~The best lines, IMO

Wow, this episode was seriously missing some funny lines. I guess this was a pretty serious episode, what with Santanna coming out and the elections for class president and all the other stuff. But here are a few funny quips that I was able to catch.

Figgins: I'm sorry, but since a student had let firecrackers stuffed down his pants 3 years ago, we've had a zero-tolerance physical-violence policy.
Santanna: Is that why you've suspended all the kids who've been tossing slushies in our faces for the last 2 years?
Figgins: Slushies are not on the school board's approved list of suspend-worthy weapons.

Rachel: Buying votes is illegal!
Figgins: But it's also delicious!

Sue: Why would someone assume I'm a friend of Ellen just because I'm mannish and highly aggressive and have short hair and I only wear track suits and I coach a girl's sport and I married myself? It just doesn't make sense!

Artie: Where's Rachel? She never misses applause.

No comments:

Post a Comment